Join Our Team!
Woofin’ It is always looking for reliable and trustworthy pet lovers to join our team. If you love animals and enjoy working outdoors, you may be interested in a fun and rewarding career as a Pet Concierge.
- Be at least 18 years old and have a flexible schedule
- Be willing to make a minimum 6-month commitment to Woofin’ It
- Be willing to work some weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Be detail-oriented and able to manage a daily schedule of appointments
- Have daily access to email and a smartphone
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Be in good physical condition (you will be walking a lot!)
- Be able to walk dogs and work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be able to pass a comprehensive criminal background check and drug test
- Have access to reliable and insured transportation as well as a valid drivers license
- Provide a resume with at least 3 references (2 from work and 1 personal)
- Slobbery kisses!
- Being covered in fur!
- Great pay!
- Fresh air and lots of exercise!
Do you think you are ready to become a Woofin’ It Pet Concierge? Begin by filling out the form below, and upload your resume.